These terms define the rights of Bowak and its customers, with regards to the return of any goods to Bowak from its customers. Customers are advised to read these provisions carefully.
Definitions and interpretations
- “Company” means Bowak Limited.
- “Catalogues” means any brochure, catalogue, quotation, price list or other advertising or descriptive material submitted to the Customer by the Company.
- “Customer” means any person or organisation receiving Catalogues from and/or placing an order with the Company.
- “Goods” means all and every item of goods or part thereof supplied by the Company and where relevant includes any work carried out by the Company on items supplied by the Customer.
- Responsibility for damage to Goods in transit prior to the passing of the risk in the Goods will only be accepted by the Company if the Customer notifies the Company within seven days of delivery. The Company will collect the Goods at no charge to the Customer, credit the Customer for the full value of the goods or (at its discretion) promptly supply replacement goods.
- For Goods which are found to be defective (fair wear and tear excepted) beyond the seven day period but within the Warranty Period the Company agrees to repair or (at its discretion) replace or (at its discretion) issue a credit note in respect of those Goods provided that:
- Notification of any defect is given to the Company immediately upon it becoming apparent to the Customer.
- The Goods have only been used under normal operating conditions and have only been subject to normal use.
- Customer claims for inadequate or incorrect Goods supplied by the Company must be made in writing within seven days of delivery.
- If as a result of error or mis-selling by the Company, its partners or its suppliers, the Company will collect the goods at no charge to the Customer, credit the Customer for the full value of the goods or (at its discretion) promptly supply the correct goods or a reasonable alternative.
- If as a result of error by the Customer, the Company may (at its discretion) collect the Goods and credit the Customer for the full value of those which are re-saleable. The Company reserves the right to charge the Customer for all direct expenses reasonably incurred by the Company in the stocking, delivery and collection of any such Goods.
- Claims for complete non-delivery of Goods will only be accepted by the Company if the Customer notifies the Company within seven days of invoice.
- To the extent that the Company is held legally liable to the Customer for any single transgression, the Company’s liability for the same shall not exceed the price of the order of which the defective Goods were a part.
Changes to this Policy
This policy was published on 02/07/2020 and last updated on 02/07/2020.