- Who we are
- Bowak Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 1002841.
- Bowak’s registered office is at: Unit 5 Sterling Way,
Norcot Industrial Estate,
- Please see our Contact Us section for more information.
- Definitions and interpretations
- “Company” means Bowak Limited.
- “Catalogues” means any brochure, catalogue, quotation, price list or other advertising or descriptive material submitted to the Customer by the Company.
- “Customer” means any person or organisation receiving Catalogues from and/or placing an order with the Company.
- “Goods” means all and every item of goods or part thereof supplied by the Company and where relevant includes any work carried out by the Company on items supplied by the Customer.
- “Information” means any personal information stored about Customers.
- Data Protection Act 1998
- All information collected by the company is stored and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- What Information is used for
- The Company collects Information for the purpose of fulfilling Customers’ orders.
- Information includes Customer names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- The Company may contact Customers to confirm their requirements relating to the company’s products and services.
- The Company may record telephone conversations for training purposes.
- Security and storage of Information
- All Information held about Customers is held under secure conditions in compliance with current legislation.
- Sharing your Information
- The company will not share your information with any other organisation except in the following circumstances:
- The Company will share Information with third party businesses with whom the Company is jointly providing a service to a Customer. The Company shares with them only the Information necessary to fulfil their requirements. For example:
- The Company uses Elavon Inc. to process payments for goods and services purchased via the Company’s website.
- The Company may use third party delivery companies to deliver Goods to Customers.
- The Company will disclose Information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings or if otherwise required to do so by law.
- Customers’ rights
- Customers may contact the Company to request a copy of the Information the Company has stored about them.
- Should Customers wish to amend or delete Information stored about them, they should advise the Company accordingly.