To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
It is the policy of Bowak to:
- Maintain an environmental system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Work with a network of reputable suppliers who take responsibility for ensuring that their manufacturing operations are environmentally considerate;
- Comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities, products and services;
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on the products and services we provide.
Changes to this Policy
This policy was published on 02/07/2020 and last updated on 02/07/2020.